Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Husband of the Year!

so if you read my blog you know that i am in dental hygiene school and my life is crazy busy right now... so on tuesday's jordan is able to take off work to stay home with Peyton. Which is a total blessing and a sweet thing that Jordan does, cause I know he doesn't love working on Saturday's in exchange but he does it cause he loves our little Peyton so much. So let me just tell you all the things that Jordan did for me this last tuesday, he went grocery shopping, took care of peyton all day, cleaned the whole house, did some laundry, swept the floors, then when i finally got home from school at 5ish and had to start studying for a test on Wednesday he made me dinner, fed peyton dinner, got her ready for bed, and put her to bed. My cute Jordan is a rockstar! Thanks Jord! I love you so much!

No comments: