Friday, September 9, 2011

23

this is what i came home to!



after olive garden jordan and i went for a walk in the mall and we saw this hat ha ha.
i am 23 years old as of september 6. crazy. life goes by faster and faster every year. well as usual my cute husband spoiled me for my birthday. a few weeks ago before school started he bought me a new laptop as part of my gift. then on my actual birthday i had school 8am-5pm and on my lunch break i was waiting in line to microwave my food when my cute hubby called and said so what building are you in... he was outside there with flowers and peyton to take me out to lunch!!! it was such a sweet suprise and a much needed break on a long school day! then after school that night jordan and i went to olive garden for dinner. oh and when i came home from school there were gifts on the table for me! jordan got me new workout outfit, and a cute new shirt! love that boy! i also recieved from my cute family members: a few new shirts, new shoes, lots of cards with money in them :) , new socks... i am super spoiled!

p.s. 3 weeks of dental hygiene school down and i am surviving!!! i had three quizzes last week i got two 100%'s and i missed one on the thrid quiz of the week... i feel pretty good about that!

1 comment:

RICKIE and CHRISTIAN said...

Love you Cara! I knew you would do well in school! And Happy Birthday again.