Monday, August 22, 2011

change is...

GOOD... bad?... scary... exciting... crazy... necessary... hard... rewarding... happening... my life is changing right now. My day to day and moment to moment are going to be a lot different because...

1. I am starting dental hygiene school!!! (after a two year wait i am finally starting!)

2. I am the song coach at Hillcrest High School, with my little sister Erika who is the cheer coach!

3. Peyton will be babysat three days a week and Jordan will be watching her all day one day a week... i will see my baby a lot less than I want to because of school. :( (Peyton will be making lots of new friends including: Isaac, Trey, Easton, and hanging with her cousins Jaxon and Oakley:) ) Thanks to all the people who are helping me with Peyton during this time in my life. It is so comforting to know she will be looked after by people who love her, and people I love and trust when I cannot be there with her. You have all been an answer to my prayers.

4. I will be teaching two aerobics classes a week (stays the same except i dropped one class.)

5. I had my last day at Holladay Smiles (at least my last day for two years...) :( i am going to miss that job and the people there.

6. And I will not be teaching dance at LA dance this year either... I miss those girls and teaching there also!

"Most of us do not seek or even welcome dramatic changes. But change is an essential part of life’s experiences. By listening to the prophets, keeping an eternal perspective, having faith, and being of good cheer, we can face life’s unexpected challenges and “get on with our lives."
- Elder Steven E. Snow "Get On with Our Lives"







1 comment:

Brooke Pepper said...

Car Bear!! I didn't know you were going to be the song coach for Hillcrest. That is sooo cool!! Also, I really appreciated this post, especially the quote from Elder Snow. Change is definitely scary and crazy sometimes.... I am feeling so many different things with moving to Boston. But it's true that everything works out the way it's supposed to if we remain faithful. Love you! :)