Monday, June 20, 2011

Run. Drive. Sleep? Repeat.

Ragnar 2011... 192 miles of fun?
well we are officially dumb. we ran ragnar again. my legs of the race were much more difficult this year. i was runner 12 this year. it was fun cause i got to cross the finish line.
Runner          1st Leg               2nd Leg        3rd Leg                                     Total

1                6.9 miles Hard       8.3 miles Very Hard    4.8 miles Easy          20 miles
2                6.7 miles Hard       3.0 miles Easy             3.6 miles Easy         13.3 miles
3                5.6 miles Mod.      4.9 miles Mod.            7.9 miles Hard         18.4 miles
4               5.1 miles Mod.       4.2 miles Easy              3.8 miles Easy        13.1 miles
5               7.4 miles V. hard    4.2 miles Easy              3.0 miles Easy         14.6 miles
6               6.9 miles V. Hard   8.1 miles V. Hard         3.1 miles Easy       18.1 miles
7               4.0 miles Easy        3.8 miles Moderate      4.2 miles Easy          12 miles
8               3.4 miles Easy        7.0 miles Hard             5.9 miles Moderate   16.3 miles
9              3.2 miles Easy         9.3 miles Very Hard     3.2 miles Very Hard  15.7 miles
10            3.9 miles Easy          7.6 miles Hard            4.0 miles Very Hard 15.5 miles
11            3.2 miles Very Hard  5.5 miles Moderate    7.3 miles Very Hard    16 miles
12            4.7 miles Very Hard  6.9 miles Hard            6.9 miles Hard           18.5 miles

my amazing team!!! good job everyone!!! you are strong incredible people!!!

me smiling at my cute husband after crossing the finish line. jordan is a rockstar he not only took care of peyton for 36 hours so i could go do this, he came up to support me and watch me finish!!! love you jordan!!!

this is me telling my cute sister how hard my last run is ... i think i was pretty upset... what do you think?

this is lisa handing off to me for my last run...

me and erika... let me just tell you how sweet this girl is she met me on my last run, for the last mile and ran across the finish line with me. i was so tired it was like heaven seeing her standing there ready to run with me!

fake tat...

long story short ... erika ran two miles with this head lamp upside down so it was shining in her eyes and bouncing on her nose... she got a bruise on her nose ... we laughed so hard ... oh erika!

3 comments:

karissa said...

ok my heck! you guys are crazy but I am jealous if you need a team next year, I am in! (i think i would have to run the least though haha!) congrats to both you and er!

Unknown said...

That is so fun that you ran Ragnar! I heard about it a couple of months ago and really wanted to do it, but didn't have a team. Next year I'm doin it!

Anonymous said...

So proud of both of you cute girls! Way to go!