Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lady A

 on tuesday i went with my cute sisters and mother (in law) to see Lady Antebellum at "the rail"... it was such a good show and i loved it!
lindsay, mandy, chris, me, & hailey
the one thing is that "the rail" is standing room only which is only a problem if you are like me (vertically challenged) or like hailey who is 12 years old and you have a seven foot giant standing in front of you ha ha.

 we had so much fun and it seriously was awesome, during the opening act i leaned over to mandy and asked if the guy singing was up there all alone she laughed and told me no there is a whole band with him. i only had a small veiw of the stage and i could only see whoever was standing directly between the shoulders of the two tall men in front of me ha ha.
lady antebellum

No comments: