Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jordan's Birthday!!!

Jordan's birthday was a lot of fun! it was on November 1st, he is 24 ... so old! ha it consisted of...
a surprise dr. pepper
a new driver
a new pair of puma's
new cologne
ha ha i made him pose like that with his new cologne and shoes... i love this pic. ha ha
a fun lunch at cafe rio with his mommy, me & peyt
going to the range and hitting some golf balls
a new sweat shirt
the office season 6
dinner at iggy's with me

me and jordan at iggy's
wallstreet: money never sleeps
bts cake
new golf balls
 reese's peanut butter cups
mountain dew
in other words all of jordan's favorite things!
thanks everyone who made this day so special for jordan!


Happy Birthday Jord! I hope it was perfect you deserve it! I love you! You are a great Dad and Husband, I couldn't ask for more!
p.s. i caught jordan red handed eating peyton's halloween candy... but its his birthday he can do whatever he wants

No comments: