Sunday, June 27, 2010

Peyton's Room!




While we were waiting for Peyton to arrive I had a great time designing her room, and thanks to all the hard work Jordan was willing to do when I was too pregnant to do it we finished her room before my due date which was January 31, 2010. Little did we know Peyton had other plans and did not come until February 8, 2010. Any way here are the pictures of her room, I love her room, I love spending time with her in there, and I love that she gets a cute space that is all her own! For little girls its all in the details! I love the hat boxes, her name on the wall, the cute framed flower grandma chris made for her, the picture of the temple, her little dresses hanging above her dresser, the knobs on her dresser ect. DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS its all about DETAILS! p.s. I decided I wanted to learn to quilt, my sister in law is a very talented quilter and she helped me ... and so did Jordan (the boy can sew ha ha) any way I made Peyton's quilt, the bumper,and the bedskirt.

2 comments:

karissa said...

Ok that is seriously the cutest room ever!!! I can't believe you did all that!!

Rickie said...

Wow....way to go Cara!! It looks great--so fun!