Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Life

Jordan and I have been married two years this month. Time flys by, but its definitely been the best two years of our lives! And pretty eventful. Jordan was my missionary that I waited for and often times I think back on the time we spent apart, it was a great experience for both of us for many reasons. We both grew independently and spiritually. We learned that we could stick together and make it through anything that came our way, which is a great thing to learn before you ever get married. Now, we've been so blessed with a beautiful baby girl Peyton. Honestly I look at her all the time and think that I cannot believe Heavenly Father blessed us with this baby, he trusted us with this perfect little girl who I'm pretty sure he was sad to part with for a little while. Family is for sure the best part of life; good friends and family.



Right now our life consists of Jordan working from home as a full time mortgage consultant, he loves his job. I love that he is home all the time! For Me, I am home most of the time being a Mom. Two days a week I spend working as a Dental Assistant which I really enjoy, and I also teach a "Firm Physiques" group fitness class twice a week - that job is really fun and hey I get paid to go to the gym!

No comments: