Friday, May 30, 2014

Summer is starting!

 we had way fun at Mandy's Wedding Shower ... Peyton and Oakley dressed up in all the wrapping paper and ribbons...
 We took a fun trip to St. George to visit Grandpa and Grandma Marsh and to work on Jordan and Peyton's Golf game ...



 We spent a day at sand hollow playing on the beach ...

 Peyton loves to play dress up ...
 I made this quilt for baby Brooklyn... (who is arriving in aprox. 5 weeks)
 My young women brought me a note and a treat... so thoughtful...
 We spent a day at gardener village ...
 Peyton received her dance costume for her recital that is coming up ...

 Peyton Graduated from her first year of Preschool! I cannot believe how old she is! She is so cute and sweet! She is my favorite person to hang out with , she makes me laugh all day long. She is so smart and I just adore her! She loves to play, dress up, swim, dance, watch movies, play on the i pad, go anywhere with me, golf with Dad, and play with her Grandparents and Cousins.

 At graduation they had a pool party, and a magic show, they had music playing and Peyton was dancing her little heart out ...



1 comment:

Zac and Carla said...

So fun!! I can't believe your baby arrives in 5 weeks! Hope you have a great summer :) We'll have to get together one of these times we come home :)