Sunday, June 2, 2013

{OUR LIFE NOW}

So life has changed a lot this month! I have started two amazing Dental Hygiene jobs, I work at Holladay Smiles, which I love! And, I work at Smile Brands which I also love! 

We have loved the time we have been able to spend as a family over the last couple of weeks! 

Jordan is taking some summer classes online ; and Peyton is signed up for a dance camp in July! 

We go out to the pool almost daily! We love summer!!! 

Jordan is getting ready for his first real live horse show!!! 






I got new scrubs for my new jobs... so obviously Peyton needed some; we had a mommy daughter date at chik fil a ; and Peyton had her 3 year old check up at the dr. 


Got and framed my hygiene license!!! 


look at that cowboy ride!!! 



pic nic in the car!!! 


No comments: