Sunday, August 26, 2012

the beginning of the end ...

I have officially started my last year of Dental Hygiene School!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel and we look forward to the coming year... 9 more months of school and then the job search begins! I am so excited for our future and am so excited to mark college off of my "Life To Do List"! 
cute peyton 2 1/2 years old

jordan passed his licensing tests!!! we went out to celebrate!

Yay! what a smart daddy!
peyton and i at josh gracin concert!

me and my sister at josh gracin concert

peyton in "heaven" the petting zoo at the fair.
parade of homes: love painted ceiling

love striped ceiling

love two toned cabinets, backsplash, dark floors
dark timeless cabinets

love open high staircase with 3 toned wall

love detail on bed wall

cute circles with function in kids room

too funny

whats up?
 
peyton and oakley at the roy aquatic center (which is the coolest water park for little kids the entire place is like a foot deep in most spots!!! love it)


I love to splash!

J$ and peyt at a hillcrest game

cheese!

No comments: