Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Giving Thanks

so lately with my life being as crazy as it is i have been having a hard time seeing all the great things in my life. (i hate admitting that) i have always known that God loves me and that i have lived a very blessed life. but, still i find ways to complain and feel sorry or sad for myself. so here is my list of some of the great things in my life.

1. being away from peyton every day ... makes me love the time i get with her that much more.
2. missing quality time with jordan.... makes me realize what a great husband i have and all the sweet things he does for me when i am not home.
3. studying all the time... makes me realize how amazing it is to learn new things and how if you work hard you can accomplish anything.
4. having money be tight... makes me understand how thankful i am to have all my and my families necessities met... and makes me more grateful that i get the opportunity to go to college to better my life and my families life.
5. having no extra time... makes me have to be very organized and on top of everything (which is a good thing i guess ha ha)
6. feeling reliant on other people... (specifically all of peytons babysitters and my best friends at school) makes me realize what service and Christ - like love is all about.
7. not being able to do everything i want to for lack of time and money... makes me enjoy little things like driving in the car listening to a good song.

if you haven't realized these were todays complaints turned into things to be grateful for... and they really are things to be grateful for.

No comments: