Wednesday, February 9, 2011

my one year old baby

Peyton...
loves to laugh and smile... says lots of words ... look, book, mama, dada, night night, hi, bye, hello, Jesus, love you, and attempts many others... loves to wave... and play with toys ... loves her bear... does not like bedtime ... likes to be loud in church... loves to eat finger foods... loves bananas... loves to dance dance dance... has a lot of tricks ... likes to play little games ... loves mickey mouse... talks a lot ... is almost walking ... will stand up by herself as long as she doesn't notice that she's not holding on to somthing... loves to crawl and recently started crawling on her knees rather than her tummy ... makes us laugh constantly ... pulls the funniest faces ever ... makes funny noises... loves her daddy a lot ... she will sit and cry and hit the door when her daddy is in his office working ... she likes to sit at his desk and work with him ... is the sweetest little baby that we could have ever hoped for ... is ONE YEAR OLD!

2 comments:

sjhalford said...

Hey Cara! I love your blog! I have now added you to my blog! Sorry it took so long, but it took me so long to finally update it :) Love ya!

Brooke Pepper said...

Hey Car Bear!! I love this post!! Mostly because I love baby Peyton and I can't believe she is already one! I'm pretty sure you already know this but I think Peyton is one of the cutest babies of all time! :) Love you guys!! By the way, I FINALLY have a blog of my own now!!