Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Birthday Fun!

     
this year i was super lucky because my birthday fell on labor day and i cannot think of a better way to spend my birthday than a whole day with my cute baby and my sweet husband! my birthday consisted of jordan making me breakfast - crepes my favorite , jordan and i went mini golfing which was way fun, we went to lunch at the skybox where we ate yummy alfredo chicken pizza, we went to a movie at jordan commons, came home and ate la puente to go while watching the last song... a perfect birthday. and i was spoiled with gifts jordan got me two new pairs of jeans and three new shirts and some new work out clothes, i got money form jordan's cute grandma and my mommy and daddy bought me a new u of u hoodie and ralph lauren perfume (my favorite). and the fun continues tonight, dinner with my family.


No comments: